Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Little Catch Up

I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I've really wanted to have something to write about and I just haven't had much.

I saw no weight loss on my June 30th weigh in, but that's okay after a larger week previously (it was 3.8 or something the week before).  My husband and I didn't have anywhere to go for the 4th of July weekend so the worst I managed to eat was some taco pizza on the 3rd.

My birthday is July 21st and Beachbody extended the sale of 21 Day Fix through July so I started a new round on the 1st.  21 Days until my birthday, trying to get into the 170's, I figured it only made sense.

That leads into my goals for the month.  I'm really trying to get back my serious focus because I'm tried of being in the 180's.  The only person who can help me do that is me!  My goal is to be 179 by my birthday and if I'm lucky 174 at the end of the month!  174 would be my smallest high school weight that I know of.  I was 174 my sophomore year.  Once I hit that goal, my journey is 100% fresh and new.  I won't have any idea what my body will look like after that point.

On the exercise front, I ran my first 5K!  It was NOT a race.  I decided to go for a run when I was feeling anxious and after a bit I decided to see how far I could go, and ended up pushing myself to do the 3.1 miles.  My average pace was 12:03 so not fast by any means but an accomplishment all the same.

So that is about where I am.  Five days of 21 Day Fix down, counting down to my birthday, and hoping to be rid of the 180's for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment