Thursday, October 6, 2016

Day ????

Ugh.  I've been sick the past few days.  Damn sinus infection.  To the point where I even missed ninjutsu class.

Anyway, remember that notebook that I carefully wrote out each and every damn day until November 23rd?  Well, I spilled a WHOLE sippy cup of milk on it at 3 am in the morning last night and it was 100% not salvageable.  So depressing.

On the upside, while sick I have been drawing more, and seeing good progress,   On top of that, drawing keeps me busy I don't think about food.  As long as Lilly allows me to draw I do not think about food.  This is such a big thing for me, to find something that keeps me busy enough that I am not constantly thinking about food is amazing.

Anyway, not much else going on.  I'm doing well, keeping focused, and practicing my planks so I can someday do a pushup so I can someday be strong.




No comments:

Post a Comment